New from Ronco, the Defensor™ range of gloves offers good resistance against abrasions, cuts, tears and snags without compromising comfort. The DEFENSOR™ 69-250 is made from a 13 gauge aramid liner with a black nitrile coating on the palm and fingers. As this is a level 3 cut resistant glove, it offers excellent resistance for light applications where superficial blade cuts, snags or scratches may occur. Seamless and flexible, the DEFENSOR™ 69-250 quickly becoming the industrial glove of choice.
- Abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistant
- Comfortable for extended all-day wear
- Flexible, prevents hand fatigue
- Performs beyond requirements
- Color coded overlock at cuffs for easy size identification
- Average Cut Resistance - EN388 Cut Level 3
6 pairs per pack.