10 tests (2 boxes of 5 tests). Approved by Health Canada. Free delivery everywhere in Quebec and Ontario. FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Device is an in vitro immunochromatographic test for the direct and qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 viral nucleoprotein antigens from nasal and nasopharyngeal secretions of individuals with suspected COVID-19 within 6 days after the onset of symptoms. This test is authorized for use at the point of care, i.e. in the context of patient care.
The results concern the identification of the viral nucleoprotein antigen of SARS-CoV-2. The antigen is usually detectable in nasopharyngeal and nasal secretions during the acute phase of infection. Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status.
Each test unit includes:
- Individually packaged test devices
- Buffer and extraction tube
- Nozzle with filter
- tube holder
- Individually wrapped swabs
- Storage conditions: 2-30°C / 36-86°F
- Health Canada Registration: 321669
- IgG detection: relative sensitivity 94,6% (CI: 84,2%-98,6%), relative specificity: 100% (CI: 96,5%-100%)
- IgM detection: relative sensitivity 94,6% (CI: 81,9%-97,6%), relative specificity: 98,1% (CI: 93,3%-99,5%)
Sanichoix disclaims all liability arising from the use of this product. Do not use this test for Canadian travel requirements. A positive result does not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions. Recommended for professional use.